Powerpoint Presentation Help: Top Tips and Services
Buy a PowerPoint presentation on myeasypaper.com or follow the top bits of advice from our experts. Here we have gathered the best tips that can assist you in writing and completing a top-notch presentation.
Basics of a Powerpoint Presentation: Major Components
Let’s start with the basic components of a presentation. Basically, a regular presentation consists of a title slide, body slides with bullet points, illustrations, and references. That’s the visible part. What remains invisible to the audience is the part which is called the speaker notes. Let’s talk about all these parts separately.
Sometimes students underestimate importance of presentations. However, we suggest using it as a hook. Grab the attention of your audience by showing something extraordinary from the very beginning. If you prefer a regular way, you can just add a colorful illustration and write a title or subtitle.
Body slides can be absolutely different. They can contain photos, videos, main points, graphs, and even quotes. Here are some basic rules that you can follow:
- Each slide should have a title. Explain what is the main idea of your slide. Highlight a title using bigger font, different color, or bolding it.
- Visuals are important. If you think about adding some pictures to your slide — add them. The audience perceives presentation with eyes, so it’s important to add pictures, photos, and graphs.
- Bullet points are the basis of presentation. It is so much easier to perceive information when it’s divided both logically and visually.
- It is okay to have plenty of slides. Your audience may be bored if it sees the same picture for several minutes. Try to add actions to your presentation to make it more appealing.
- Even though presentation is focused on visuals, you should still be precise and clear in terms of facts. Add in-text citations where necessary and don’t forget about the list of used sources.
- Design should be consistent: you should use one or two fonts only on each slide. Also, choose several colors, and don’t overload your slides with different visual focuses.
Speaker’s notes can be helpful for those who cannot keep in mind all the details. This is a perfect place for adding examples, facts, and explanations that cannot fit slides. Usually, speaker notes should not be too long: their maximum size is 125 words. Unlike slides, notes can be written in a form of coherent text. Still, it’s better to write short sentences as they will be easier to pronounce.
You can use any illustrations that are relevant to your paper. Although it is not obligatory, we suggest using illustrations from available sources and indicating the latter in presentation. Even though illustrations are more than welcome, don’t add illustrations just for the matter of illustrations. Take your time to find something interesting, unusual, and useful for your audience.
References are obligatory in academic presentations. Usually, you will need no more than a slide for them. When showing this slide, you should not actually articulate it: briefly mention that you present a list of sources or just show a slide before the final one.
How to Write a Custom Powerpoint Presentation: Step-by-Step Guide
With this short guide, you can just open your Powerpoint app and start working. Follow these steps to create a presentation that will stand out.
Step 1. Choose a design for your presentation. There are available patterns in Powerpoint, but you can also design your own.
Step 2. Create a title slide. Follow the tips above to make it engaging.
Step 3. Create a body slide. Insert a title for it. Choose presentation style. Will it be a quote? An illustration? Bullet points?
Step 4. Write the most important text on your slide. Add the rest to the speaker notes.
Step 5. Add illustrations. Make sure they look nice together with text. Include sources of illustration and information in bullet points.
Step 6. Add the rest of the slides. Try to use different ways of presenting information.
Step 7. Check if you can make your presentation interactive. Apply different abilities to your program to make presentation more vivid. Add video if necessary.
Step 8. Finalize your presentation by adding a reference slide and proofreading it.
MS Powerpoint: Are There Alternatives?
Even though PowerPoint is the most popular tool for creating presentations, there are lots of alternatives. Each has pros and cons, but you can choose those that are handier for you.
Buy a Powerpoint Presentation: Ask Our Experts for Help
It takes a lot of time and effort to create an up-to-the-mark presentation, so no wonder students sometimes can refer to experts to get professional assistance. What are the perks of using myeasypaper.com as a reliable presentation maker?
- Your presentation will be completed by proficient experts in your field
- You will have your presentation made on time
- You will have more time for your personal issues and fun
- Your presentation will be done correctly, following all the instructions
- Save your time and efforts by placing an order with us!